Enhances peace, serenity, wisdom, memory, emotional balance, clarity, removal of negative energies, grief, expressive abilities. May aid cleansing system and organs, toxin removal, heart. Stone for health, wealth and longevity. The luck stone
Zodiac: Taurus and Libra
Color: Pale green to emerald green
Locality: Russia, China, Guatemala, Swiss Alps, New Zealand, Western Canada and Myanmar
Vibration: Number 11
Jade is a popular stone and revered and admired by people across many countries and cultures. Jade is popular for its signature green color that may differ in shades, but the most interesting fact is that jade can be found in pink, black, red, yellow, blue and many other colors. The most sought after jade stone among the many varieties is the Imperial Jade.
Jade, or yu as it is known in China, means precious stone. The word Jade refers to a fine-grained, mineral that is made up of highly intergrown and interlocking crystals composed either of Jadeite or Nephrite minerals or the both.
In Chinese tradition, it is believed that the Green Jade symbolized the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion, and wisdom. It is also considered as a symbol of serenity, tranquility, and purity. The Jade is a stone that is believed to bring in good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony. Green Jade is also known as a protective stone because of its abilities to ward off the negative energies that surround you.
The Benefits of Jade
- The Jade stone helps in instilling peace of mind and alleviating anxieties. The balancing properties of Jade help it to harmonize all aspects of life.
- Those who wear the Jade stone or use it for meditation would be able to experience a distinct soothing calmness wash over them, which makes them feel more positive, happy, energetic, and healthy.
- The Jade is also known as the ‘Stone from Heaven’. The calming shade of jadeite green is said to calm and cleanse the system of impure thoughts, anger, trauma, grief, and negativity.
- The Jade stone also boosts the confidence of the wearer and encourages him to be more self-sufficient and independent.
- This stone helps in removing toxins from the body and is believed to provide relief from urinary tract infections and cystitis.
- The Jade is a healing gemstone that soothes the bones and reduces pain in joints and muscles, through its ability to make the body heal without inducing pain to itself. It also protects its wearer from infections and diseases.
- The Green Jade stone is associated with the heart chakra. The cleansing benefit is focused on the heart and aims to introduce emotional, physical, and spiritual interconnectedness and harmony.
- The energy blocked in the heart chakra is cleansed and removed from the system, which cleanses the thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and insights of the wearer.