Self confidence, mental focus, energy centering, yin and yang energies, perception, divination, money, luck, protection, intuition. May aid hypochondria, eye diseases, stubbornness, unwanted emotions. Brings ideas to reality
Locality: Australia, USA, China, Namibia and South Africa
Element: Fire, Earth
Vibration: Number 4
The “all-seeing all-knowing eye”, the Tiger’s eye stone is one of the most revered and feared of all stones. It is an ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and feared. This awesome stone is believed to provide the wearer with the ability to observe everything.
Benefits of this stone:
- Attracts Harmony in Life – The reason you feel unhappy in life is because of the negative energies surrounding you. These negative energies should be cleared if you need to feel like your old self. The Tiger’s Eye gemstone will clear these negative energies and convert them into positive energies so that you can feel happy in life. It helps you to be harmonious in life and attracts positive people to you.
- Protects You – Being protected from all negative energies in life is the key to happy living. The evil eyes around you would be searching for ways to destroy you and wearing this stone by your side will help you to ward off all those negative energies. It will protect you always and bring harmony to your life.
- Stone of Strength and Courage – It is easy to lose confidence and courage and feel low in life. The Tiger’s Eye stone will help you to feel courageous in life and take on anything that life throws at you. You will strong and courageous and people will look upon you at all times for inspiration. You can also gift the Tiger’s Eye stone to those who are feeling low in life.
- Provides Mental Stability – Many times we would be pondering over a decision we have taken and changing our plans by the minutes. Well, if you have the Tiger’s Eye stone, then you can stand by all the decisions that you have taken, as the stone provides mental clarity.
- Balances You – The Tiger’s Eye stone teaches you the balance between extremes, moving one out of the world of duality – right and wrong, good and bad, dark and light. It provides an understanding of the underlying unity behind apparent opposites. It brings more practical and compassionate reasoning to one’s choices.